Baby You Can Drive My Car

We are now the proud owners of a brand new Toyota Sienna. It's on it's way home and I can't wait to meet it. I never thought I would be excited to get a minivan, but hey, having kids does weird things to you.
I'm so proud of Matt as he, with the help of a great friend Jim, took command of the buying process. I usually control anything having to do with our finances but I am learning how important it is for Matt to be the leader in our home. Thank goodness he is a servant leader and always putting the best interest of our family above his own. I am so lucky to have him in my life. It is a great feeling to be married to a man of integrity who truly strives to put God and family first in his life.
I love you honey!!

3 Comments:
Cool Ride!! Can we go cruising?
Love the van! Can't wait until someday we join you in the minivan club.
I am glad that you guys are excited about minivans. That is all I have to say about that.
Post a Comment
<< Home