7.20.2005

A Day of Milestones







Today was a long and eventful day...

I went to the doctor this morning and he said Max's head is engaged and I have dialated a little bit more. This doesn't really mean he's for sure coming soon, but I can dream can't I?

Also we took Madison shopping for school clothes. This was a first step in acknowledging that kindergarten is around the corner. She was very excited and even found a blue back pack (which, blue being her favorite color, was the highlight of the whole experience for her).


Finally, we've officially moved Abby into Madison's room (or I guess I should say Madison and Abby's room). We put them down for a nap at 2:00 and although Abby finally slept from about 3:30 to 4:00 Madison still hasn't slept at all and it's 4:15. We are going to have some sleepy children for the next few days or so.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That top picture reminds me how I feel after I've gone shopping with you.

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Video code provided by
HotCodez.com