9.21.2005

Abby is Two






For Abby's birthday this year I did a ladybug theme party. I got some great ideas at www.birthdaypartyideas.com. I made a ladybug cake, we played toss the bean bags on the ladybugs spots, the kids wore ladybug antenna, we made the kitchen into a garden by taping giant butcher paper grass blades and paper ladybugs to the walls, and I served lemonade out of a silver watering can. We also hung flower shaped balloons to everyone's chair. We ended the party with a bug hunt where the kids were given toy magnifying glasses and had to find plastic bugs hidden in the living room. Although it was exhausting, it was worth it. Especially for the cool scrapbook pages I can make from it. Some day I'll figure out how to post those too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I certainly hope you've started working on Madison's birthday party; you know, you've only got three months to get it together. (Just kidding - you know we will enjoy for years to come looking at the scrapbook pages of all these special events you give so much of yourself to.)

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Video code provided by
HotCodez.com