9.22.2005

Abby's First Haircut




Abby got her first "real" haircut last Saturday. I was trying to keep from having to give her bangs so that we wouldn't have to have them trimmed so often, but I just couldn't stand having those beautiful eyes covered up any longer. So we took her to Hairstop. Although I think I could have done a better job than the guy who cut it (can you say bowl haircut) it was fun watching her reaction to the whole ordeal. I was amazed at how still she sat with no protesting. Oh if they only knew the real Abby. I guess she saw what a good job Madison was doing in the chair across the room and decided that she should be good too. I'm sure the sucker the man gave her helped. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

I love that you put so many pictures on your site. I love seeing my nieces and nephew grow and experience life. I hope that things are going well.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Video code provided by
HotCodez.com