Faithfulness

FAITHFULNESS
I have established a good name with God and with others based on my long-term loyalty to those relationships.
"Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man. "
Proverbs 3:3-4
I have established a good name with God and with others based on my long-term loyalty to those relationships.
"Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man. "
Proverbs 3:3-4
I have experienced many loving and faithful relationships. I cherish them all. Because of these relationships the good times are grander and the bad times are morbearablele. Today I am thinking about the love I have for my church community. We've been a part of the Mansfield Community at Pantego Bible Church for less than two years and I can't imagine life without each person in the group. My faith, my understanding of God's love for me, and my desire to live in His will have grown immensely because of these men and women. My children are making life long friends and mentors who will hold them accountable and will lift them up. I am covered in prayer and love and I am blessed beyond words. Fellowshiping in an intimate way with other Christians gives us a glimpse into what our eternal home will be like and boy will it be AWESOME!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home