10.03.2005

GIRLFRIENDS


I can't imagine life without girlfriends. I have many girlfriends who are important to me. Some I've grown up with, some I've just met in the last couple of years, some I know I will grow old with. Each of them is a blessing to my life. With these women I share mommy stories, scrapbook, play games, laugh, cry, pray and share life. They are a part of my heart and without them I wouldn't be as strong. For all my girlsfriends out there, thank you for being a part of my life and I love you!

My prayer for Madison is many girlfriends to bless her life. Here are a few she already has.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I consider myself to be the girlfriend who has been in your life the longest and who loves you the most. Being friends with my daughters has been one of the most fulfilling of my life's experiences. With Madison's loving and nurturing nature, I predict she will be a very important friend in the lives of many.

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Video code provided by
HotCodez.com