Giving Away My Life
This week's core competency is...
Giving Away My Life
I give away my life to fulfill God's purposes.
"Therefore, I urge you, Brothers, in view of god's mercy , to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - this is your spiritual act of worship.
Romans 12:1
This is a competency I need to dwell on. What areas in my life do I keep to myself and not hand over to God? I know it is my nature to control everything around me, though I am learning that is only a fantasy. When I give it all to God it always turns out better, go figure. :) From my attitude driving in a car to accomplishing the items on my list, I need to remember that God is in complete control and thank goodness for that. Keeping His will always my guide through prayer and meditation in His word is the only way to glorify Him.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home