Randomness
I'm usually blogging about my kids and rarely about myself so I thought I would take on a BLOG about me. Unlike most of my BLOGS, this will probably take a while to compose. :) Here are some random thoughts you might or might not know.
1. I've had three surgeries on two of the fingers on my left hand. I broke them playing indoor soccer when I was 23. My fingers are still crooked.
2. I hate calling someone to talk on the phone, but I enjoy it when someone calls me to talk. I guess I'm worried that they might be bothered if I call them. 3. I make a list (or 5 or 6) every day of what I need to do. I then put it in order and sometimes with the times I would like to get it all done. I even put obvious things on them like eat. It's weird, I know.
4. I can type 75-80 words per minute. More if I practice.
5. I hate to vacuum, clean floors and bathrooms, empty the trash and do dishes. But I like to do laundry, straighten the house and organize anything.
6. When I am jogging I push myself to go farther by counting to a certain number in syllables with each step I take. I also sometimes sing the ABC song. Yep...that's what having kids will do to you.
7. I have to work a crossword puzzle to fall asleep. Reading usually keeps me awake longer, especially if it's a magazine.
8. When I was a kid, I used to wind my nose up because it itched. Now I have a bump on my right nostril.
9. I hate to go ANYWHERE by myself. Except maybe to the bathroom. :)
10. I drink two cups of hazelnut coffee with hazelnut creamer every day. Made with 2/3 decaf and 1/3 caffeinated coffee.
If you read my blog I'd love to know something random about you.

3 Comments:
I just want you to know I truly love all those random things about you even if you are a little different. I can't imagine anyone being kept awake reading a "magazine". As you know, the most important thing about me is that I am the luckiest person in the world with the most wonderful children, grandchildren and greatgrandchild in the world and I grow more content every day. I LOVE YOU
My nose has been bleeding for the past 5 hours. Whoops.
I love that you put eat on your lists. That is so Cindi!
Whenever I walk I sing Veggie Tales songs to the beat of my steps.
Post a Comment
<< Home