Eternity
This week's core competency is...
Eternity
I believe there is a heaven and a hell and that Jesus Christ is returning to judge the earth and to establish His eternal kingdom.
Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.
John 14:1-4
Perspective. When I live my life understanding that heaven is my final destination, my true home, my eternity, then the trials, fears, and enticements of this world are put into a clear perspective. They will all be conquered and laid to rest some day. Until then, when I keep eternity in mind, I have the Holy Spirit, The Word, and many blessing in friends and family to help me keep my perspective from darkening.

1 Comments:
Cindy,
Thank you for having a "blog", I try to come to it from time to time. The Perspective: "When I live my life understanding that heaven in my final destination..." is an attitude I believe the Holy Spirit in me is working so hard to get me to understand lately. It is coming at me in so many directions that it is no coincidence! I just wanted to say I appreciate that you have the blog so the Holy Spirit has yet another opportunity to saturate me with that message!
Post a Comment
<< Home