11.21.2005

Tagged

2 - names you go by: Mommy, Nini
2 - parts of your heritage: Native American and German (I think)
2 - things that scare you: Something happening to my kids or Matt, Being out in the dark alone
2 - of your everyday essentials: Hazelnut coffe with Hazelnut cream, quiet time
2 - things you are wearing right now truthfully?: red sweat pants and white t-shirt w/a flag on it
2 - of your favorite bands or musical artists: Jeremy Camp, Mercy Me
2 - favorite songs: Beautiful One, I Can Only Imagine
2 - truths: God cares about my daily life, I can not make it without family and true friends
2 - things you want in a relationship (other than real love): Laughter and respect
2 - of your favorite hobbies: scrapbooking and photography
2 - things you want really badly: infinite time to scrapbook; everyone I love to come to know Jesus
2 - places you want to go on vacation: Hawaii & Grand Caymons
2 - things you want to do before you die: Enjoy my grandchildren, Finish scrapbooking all my pictures
2 - ways that you are stereotypically a chick: I love romantic movies, I like to cook
2 - things you are thinking about now: My 'to do' list (as always) I need to drink some water today
2 - stores you shop at: (most frequently?!?!) -- Target & Old Navy
2 - people I would like to see take this quiz: Jen Adams so she will have a reason to post to her blog! :) Patrick, because I enjoy reading his blog and getting to know him better through it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Video code provided by
HotCodez.com