Biblical Community
This week's core competency is...
Biblical Community
I fellowship with other Christians to accomplish God's purposes in my life, others lives and in the world.
All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising god and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.
I'm most certain I have blogged before about how AWESOME our church home group and community group is. It can't be said enough the value of having fellow Christians involved in my everyday life. Growing up I used to go to church to see my "church friends" on Sundays and Wednesdays and I didn't really think about them, or God for that matter, much in between. It's so easy to let life take our eyes off of Him, getting wrapped up in our jobs, families, and the million other tasks that make up our days. Everytime I lose that focus on things that really matter, all things eternal, I find myself deep in stress and anxiety. Pantego bible church focuses on living life with other believers. This helps us stay accountable and keep our eyes on "the goal" which is sharing the awesome news of salvation. Here is where I find my peace and happiness.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home