1.31.2006

My Baby Boy


Some day you will begin to crawl and then pull up and then take those first few steps into my arms.
Some day you will learn to say, "Mommy" and "Daddy" and "I Love You".
Some day you will write your name and ride a bike and count to ten.
Some day you will go to school and learn all sorts of things.
Some day you will have a girlfriend and drive a car and grow taller than your mommy.
Someday you will leave home to begin a life of your own...
but no matter where you go or what you do, you will always be my baby boy!
I Love You!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all, that is a GREAT picture of you too. And I love what you wrote. I expect to see this on a scrapbook page asap!

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Video code provided by
HotCodez.com