1.03.2006

Santa



Wow...I can't believe it's been sooooo long since I've blogged. I've been delayed due to computer issues and just business in general but I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of my daily routine!

These are photos of my Dad's annual Christmas party. Santa always makes an appearance and it is always a blast. Madison LOVES Santa and anticipated his arrival with much excitement. Abby, however, wasn't at all excited about his visit. She would not go to him. I think I forced her on his lap for a minute, but I didn't get a photo because it was over as soon as it began. She kept her distance, but of course ever since he left she has been talking about him with much affection. Go figure. Max, poor little guy, was sick and, most unlike himself, very fussy! Bummer. It was still a great time! Santa is always very gracious!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Video code provided by
HotCodez.com