Cheesy Valentine's Day Post
I can't help myself...I must compose a cheesy Valentine's day post!! Bear with me...What do I love about you?
Matt...I love the way you make me laugh constantly. I love your talent for making words come alive. I love how caring you are towards everyone around you. I love how I see God living in you. I love how you lead our home with love and grace.
Madison...I love your compassionate heart. I love how you always look for ways to comfort, cheer, and care for each member of our family. I love your thirst for knowledge. I love to watch you sit and become engrossed in books. I love your beautiful smile.
Abby...I love your joy. I love how you never stay mad, hurt or pouty for long before putting that contageous grin back on your face. I love how you make me laugh with you constant love of life. I love to see you dote constantly on your baby brother.
Max...I love your happy, laid back disposition. I love your giggle. I love to see you smile at your sisters. I love to see you discover and study the world around you. I love those gorgeous giant blue eyes of yours.
Heavenly Father...thank you for giving me so many wonderful things to Love!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home