2.17.2006

To Be or Not To Be

It looks like Matt's book did not win the 2005 Christian Writer's Guild competition. Of course the human reaction for both Matt and I is disappointment. But, we have a greater understanding deep inside that reassures us that God has a plan. His plan includes full knowledge of what is best for everyone! Thank goodness we don't get to always have our way because I know full well that if I were to have that control, my life wouldn't be as fully blessed as it is today. So Matt will keep on writing and I'll keep on encouraging him and we'll see where/how God uses him. Like Rick Warren says, life on earth is just practice for the real deal in heaven. (my translation) :). I'm so proud of you honey!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been meaning to call you all day to find out. I'm sorry Matt didn't win. I love your attitude, though. God has bigger things in store for y'all!

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Video code provided by
HotCodez.com